If you’ve been thinking about selling your home,
commercial property or farm this year, you’ll need to know…
What to do first so you can be sure the decision is right for you!
(3 important steps should take place before you list your property.)
Those steps will help you get your financial questions answered before you discuss your real estate questions.
Selling property can be very stressful these days…especially if you want to move to a condo, senior living facility or an apartment
… or if you are considering an alternative investment to your commercial property.
Asking the right questions through a simple financial review process will help you get the right answers before you sell which can make all the difference.
- How Will I Be Able To Afford My Next Lifestyle Choice? (A simple formula will assure your decision is right!)
- How can I be sure I’ll have enough money? Is it possible I could have even more money to live on if I make a move? (2 simple questions may dramatically improve your income stream.)
- Is your concern about risk in your other investments delaying you from listing your home? (Learn how to identify hidden investment risk.)
- Is your concern about income tax issues delaying your decision to list your home for sale? (A simple tax review will show you what questions to ask your accountant.)
Or if you own Commercial Property…
- Are there strategies to lower or eliminate my capital gains tax when I sell?
- Are there investment alternatives that can offer me a similar rate of return as my rental property without high risk?
- These questions, and others you may have, will help you get your financial house in order first.
Get Peace of Mind and Knowledge That You’re Doing What’s Right for You!
Call Myers Financial Services at 760-351-2300 for a free, no obligation consultation that can help you make one of the biggest decisions in your life with confidence, knowledge and security!
This free consultation will help you Take Control Now!!!!! Sell on your terms, without pressure from others.